At SECUREcorp we believe in creating a working environment where staff feel valued for their continued contribution and achievements. Participation, input and commitment are rewarded. We aim to build morale and increase motivation by acknowledging outstanding achievement and an ongoing commitment to service excellence.
SECUREcorp Recognition & Reward Programs include:
- Commendation Awards: Formal accolades awarded throughout the year distinguishing an employee’s service excellence
- Merlin Coles Award for Service Excellence: An initiative to immortalise a highly regarded and valuable member of the SECUREcorp family; Merlin Coles. Merlin epitomised the values and contribution to the SECUREcorp business and to honour his untimely passing, we have established this award. We have an annual presentation of acknowledging service excellence and dedication to excellence.
- Individual and Team Rewards: SECUREcorp reward teams that continue to deliver strong results and who go above and beyond client expectations this can include team gifts or experiences.
- Service Pins: Recognising the dedication of long term staff, SECUREcorp award 5 year and 10 year service pins to long standing staff members. These pins are worn as part of their uniform in recognition of their continued service.
- International Security Officers’ Day: An annual celebration of the dedication and hard work of security staff everywhere. This event is celebrated on the 24th of July around the world and SECUREcorp are pleased to participate
Employee Benefits Include
- Employee Assistance Program: Offering 24/7 confidential, impartial and free counselling and support services to our staff
- Additional and Ongoing Training: Extensive training and development resources offered through face-to-face and online training modules.
- Work safety: Staff can feel confident in a workplace that acts under strict Occupational Health and Safety Standards as well as an ongoing commitment towards safety training.
- Social Events: Staff based dinners or gatherings to share in the success of teams and staff going above and beyond the call of duty.